Monday, January 13, 2014

Where to Start?

...being so behind on the blog that I don't know where to begin!  I thought I would post some random pictures of things we have been up to lately.
On Christmas day the kids decided to make a live nativity scene.  Jude was a firefighter Joseph and Kate was a dancing Mary.  Baby Jesus was played by Kate's American Girl doll, and Kate's Lorax trees provided shade.
 The Douglas grandkids.  Kason may be growing just a bit.
 Jude got a fort set from us.  I think he likes it.
Kate turned in to a teenager in 2 seconds when she got her Ipod.
 Kate is really getting bigger.  I just can't believe how much she is changing lately.
 And then there's Petscrat.  She LOVES the fireplace.  Can you tell?
Drumroll please...............Jude is sleeping in his big boy bed.  We did some switching and had to bribe him with firetruck sheets, but it worked!
 Holla!
 Kate has been having fun being the State Tiny Miss Talent Queen!
 A sweet friend made her this adorable outfit.
Jude had another set of tubes just before Christmas. He was quite entertaining after he got his "loopy juice."
BOTH godmothers came for a visit in November.  It was amazing!

No comments: