Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Schools Out for Summer!


 ...the last day of preschool for Kate and the last day of MDO for Jude until next year.  That means Kate is now a kindergartner.  I'm still soaking it in, but I'm not doing well with it.  We are going to miss preschool at the church, but I think she is excited for kindergarten.  She will be one of the younger ones, but I think she is ready.


 Jude is really going to miss his teachers, Miss Alma and Miss Brenda.  He really had then well trained this year.  They were such a blessing to him and us as a family.  At the beginning of the year he went in crying.  At the end of the year he walked in, put his lunch where it went, and said bye to me.  These precious women made that happen.


 Kate is also going to miss her sweet teachers, Miss Laurie and Miss Rebecca.  They were just the perfect combination for her personality, minus the OU fan part.  I'm glad we at least get to see one of them regularly at church.  Hopefully Jude will get to have them as teachers when he is in preschool.

Although I'm glad it's summer, I'm sad that school is over because these kids love school, their teachers, and their friends.  What a blessing their school has been to give them a foundation of loving to learn.

No comments: