...a much needed trip to California! We have needed to go to California to visit our good friends and the godmothers to our children--Steph and Brandy--for a while, so it was great to finally make it out. We spent
It was probably much too cold to be in the water, but when you have a child who asks about the beach almost daily you make sacrifices.
I am pretty sure she will go to school in California some day. She loves the beach too much to be land-locked forever.
Jude wasn't too sure about the ocean. He also was skeptical of how the sand felt on his feet.
I think he finally got the hang of the sand by this point. Here he is looking dapper out in front of Hotel Del just down the street from his godmother's house.
Point Loma was beautiful. We all really enjoyed the hike up to the lighthouse. It was so pretty. My parents really loved it too.
Me, Mom, and Jude looking at the sea. (I also think we were discussing if we wanted to risk using the sketchy state park bathroom just down the hill)
There are so many things to post about this trip, but this is a start. I'm so thankful to be able to travel with my little family and my parents. It's so cool to share the joy of our kids with them. I'm pretty sure they are some of the best grandparents anyone could ask for.


No comments:
Post a Comment