
...the suspense of wondering if Jude would actually be able to be away from Mommy long enough to stay at his new school. I also wondered if I would be able to be away from my babies that much. Kate will go 3 days a week and Jude will go 2. Kate has always been so independent, but Jude loves his Mommy. He also has not been kept by anyone other than his Ginny since we moved to Oklahoma. Of course we knew Kate would love her new school. We only felt bad for her since it was her 3rd school in a year (due to the move and stuff). We were not too worried though, since the kids are going to preschool at our church. It's wonderful. I can't say enough great things about it. I feel as at ease as I did when they were at the CDRC at Tech and that's saying something. I know they love our kids and are so openly affectionate with them and genuinely happy to see them. Jude has quite the cheering section at church since he has the reputation as the the little guy who cries during church. They all know there's a funny guy in there, but he just misses his Mommy too much to show it. They were all delighted to see him do very well the first week of school with minimal crying. I'm so thankful.
Jude is not so sure about this. He seems to have bounded with his teachers after the first week.
Kate meeting one of her teachers and getting used to the new classroom. She likes being one of the big kids that go to class upstairs.
So pumped for her first day of school.
Should I go in or take off running back to the car???
Look Mommy, I made it all the over here...by myself! I think I can stay here.






No comments:
Post a Comment