We have been so busy having fun lately that we just haven't had time to blog. We can't say enough how glad we are to live closer to home, and because of that we are able to do more fun things. Recently we took the kids to the Sam Noble Museum and the Tulsa Zoo. Both trips were wonderful. Kate loves dinosaurs and Jude loves fish so we were pretty great both places.
Look at this little girl. I just can't get enough of her. She is so great, sweet, and smart. I'm so lucky to be her mommy.
Kate was teaching Jude where babies come from. Just so you know, Kate adores her baby brother. Sometimes it's hard to tell because if he touches her when it's not on her terms she flips, but if anyone else touches him...look out. Just today he got a little cut on his foot. I was trying to comfort him and she thought I was hurting him. I thought she was going to climb over the table and tackle me. We also can't take her to is doctors appointments anymore because she tries to keep the nurses from touching him.
Jude ran around everywhere saying "feesh!" It was hard to keep up with him.
That's one happy family. We are so blessed to have each other and to have these 2 kiddos.
15 years and going strong! (and grey)
Yes, Kate wore the sunglasses the whole day. She's that fabulous.
I love his face here! Of course he's looking at a sea lion that he thinks is a big fish.







No comments:
Post a Comment