
...Kate getting better and better at dance. She loves dance like crazy. She likes tap okay, really likes ballet, and lives for tumbling. The neat thing about tumbling is that her teacher and I have been friends for more than a long time. Karen and her mom taught all the acrobat girls who did pageants when I did them back in the day. It's so neat to see her with Kate and she really is a great teacher. Kate talks about Ms. Karen and her other teacher Ms. Farry all the time. I'm not going to lie, I love to watch her dance. I also love cute dance costumes. Her recital is coming up and I am over the moon excited about it.

Kate has been working so hard on doing a bridge. Last night it just clicked. I'm so proud of her for sticking with it and practicing so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment