Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Much Fun!

...having so much fun lately. WE LOVE OUR HOUSE AND NEIGHBORHOOD (in spite of a recent armed robber situation). It just couldn't be better for us. I even have a job now as an adjunct professor at Southern Nazarene University--Tulsa. Tomorrow I'm going to a meet and greet with therapists in the area at our church. Did I mention our church? We are happier there than we ever knew possible. We don't want to miss anything and the kids love it too.

On to the kids...they are loving it here. We have never spent so much time outside. We are making lots of new friends at the park in our neighborhood. We also like the huge park in Bixby. The kids also love the house. They like playing in the living room a lot! Here are some pictures of our life

"You mean this is what you don't want me to mess with?"


Playing in the princess tent. Kate is starting to love to play with Jude.



Just chillin'



Clearly her teacher doesn't know her. Yes, she can go down a slide.










No comments: