Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Living on TT Time


...being truly blessed when it comes to the friend category. We may not have very many friends but the ones we do have are the best anyone could hope for. This weekend Jude's godmother Stephanie (whom we lovingly call TT) came for a visit from San Diego. We should probably name her Stanley's godmother too because she is one of his favorite people. They have a special relationship. We kept her busy with a trip to Okarche for fried chicken, mom's house, Ron's house (the farm), Utica Square, Brookside, and on and on. I think her final assessment was that she liked Tulsa but we do in fact live in the country.

I tried to convince her how awesome living in the central United States could be, but she kept going on and on about the beach being beautiful and so on. We have beaches at the lake. Maybe I should have taken her up to Grove. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to pack up and go see her real soon.

In all honesty, we are blessed to have Stephanie in our lives. She is so kind and giving. She loves us, but she loves our kids more. Kate has missed her so badly (she told her about it every 5 minutes), and Jude had time to really bond with her. I'm proud to have someone like her to watch over Jude as he grows. We love you Stephanie!




Can you tell Kate was not too happy about sharing her TT with Jude?

No comments: