
Kate's teacher just sent me a message to tell me what Kate said at lunch. I am convinced she is going to be a great big sister. While sitting at the table eating lunch with her friends Kate announces, "My brother is baby Jude. That's so good. You have some applesauce?" (Yes I sent her applesauce for lunch!)
Earlier this morning as Michael was taking her to school she talked about her baby brother. She told Michael, "I think Baby Jude is stuck in Mommy's tummy because he won't come out." Then she told him how she wanted him to sit next to her and drink "monkey juice" with her (monkey juice is a yogurt drink she loves and we call it monkey juice because there is a monkey on the bottle). I am so in love with Kate, and every day, even when she is in a bad mood, she makes me love her more. She says the funniest things and has a HUGE personality. If Jude is anything like her we are in for one heck of a ride!
1 comment:
Sounds like you're going to have a GREAT helper on your hands when Jude makes his appearance...she'll be so excited and prolly say, "That's MY Jude" to friends and family...
Post a Comment