This weekend my mom is here. Can I just say, we are so glad. We have really been needing a dose of home lately. I am stuck in Lubbock until I have Jude. Lubbock isn't bad, in fact we have great friends here, but when you know you can't leave it's different. My dad couldn't come because, unfortunately, my grandpa is very ill. Kate has missed him terribly. Despite her missing her Papa Steve, I have watched her completely adore my mom and her daddy. If you want to see what adoration looks like, take a look at these pictures I snapped as Kate was giving her goodnight kisses.


Lubbock recently got a Red Mango yogurt place. Many others have tried, but none are as good as Red Mango. We took Granny to Red Mango. It was so cute to watch Kate and my mom share their "pink" yogurt.


Here's another facet of Kate's adoration. She ADORES her puppies. She told me they were watching Mickey Mouse together. Really the puppies were trying to take a nap and Kate was insisting on being right in the middle of it. Sophie and Stanley have been more than patient with Kate, to say the least. They have just been the best puppies ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment