...our great friend Stephanie, aka "TT," coming for a visit. She has been here for a week and I must say it's not long enough. It makes us realize how much we miss both her and Brandy. They are our people after all. Kate has really enjoyed having her back. On her first night with Kate while eating dinner Kate said, "TT, I miss you." Later in the week while Kate and I were playing in the floor (and I had Kate wrapped up and laughing) Kate shouted, "TT, get her!" It's been pretty fun. The puppies have also enjoyed having TT back, and later today when she leaves we will all be pretty pitiful.

While TT was here Papa Steve sent Kate a tractor. She was VERY excited about it. Can you tell?


1 comment:
your baby girl is so sweet. when do you find out gender!?
Post a Comment