Friday, August 20, 2010

"Granny, Are You?"





















Mom and Kate...Granny always has fun stuff

...mom being here for a week. Now she is back home and we ALL miss her. Yesterday Kate got out of bed and said, "Granny, are you?" In Kate language that translates, "Granny, where are you?" I think Stanley really misses her too. When she is here he gets watermelon and whatever else Granny eats. He has a way of looking at her that says, "Granny, remember when I was adopted and you held me all that day? I was starving to death and you fed me? Remember?" Then he looks at her with his dough eyes and she's toast. There is no way she can say no to him. She is more likely to say no to Kate, not that she does.
Anyways, we had a great time with Granny and wanted to share some pictures of her week here in Lubbock.

















On Sunday Michael's division had a pool party at the Leisure Pool. We finally got to take Granny to the pool.











































































































































































It was great having Granny here. Now if we could only get her to come back!

No comments: