I liked these pictures because of how well they represent the two year old condition, which is why I'm posting them. We are definitely saying "Aloha" to the two year old mood swings, while wishing we could say the other "Aloha" to them. Really I'm kidding, because she is the funnest, most enjoyable kid I've spent a lot of time with, which I guess isn't really saying much. But, what I mean is while she has her moments (who doesn't by the way) she is a really funny, well-behaved little girl. Here is an exhibition of the two year old, independent, condition.
Exhibit 1: (Kate speaking to us) I'm here, I'm bored, so entertain me.

Exhibit 2: (Kate to us again) I'm tired of waiting for you to entertain me...I'll try.

Exhibit 3: Kate now having a total blast by herself.
Exhibit 4: Happy but needs a break. (Us to Kate) Honey, get off the floor, it's yucky.

Exhibit 5: (Kate to us again) I'll show you yucky!
1 comment:
ha! c has started laying on the ground (anywhere) and steam rolling. the other day it was in the dr's office!
Post a Comment