...some videos of what has been happening around our house lately--set to a very appropriate couple of songs. Kate has been so funny lately, and this video collection shows some of the funny everyday things that just crack us up. Even Papa Steve makes a cameo at the end. You are going to like this one!! Be sure to watch the whole video and make sure your computer speakers are on.
Hardy Heads
2 days ago
4 comments:
Ahhh, I miss the baby mullet already. I'm anxiously awaiting TT and Baby K dance time. Oh the moves I can teach her (and that she can teach me, apparently). Naked jeep riding in preparation for her first spring break?
hahahah... she's totally ready for spring break! she really has the posing down!
Oh My gosh, that was too funny...I love that Kate doesn't leave her doggies to go hungry, too cute. I can see dance classes around the corner...does she already have a tutu?
Christie
SO CUTE! But i want to know who is teaching her those moves and to ride a toy car naked...Mike?? Amanda?? love and miss you guys! Jill bryant
Post a Comment