(Kate after her eye exam. Her eyes are still dilated, so she's not really interested in looking at the camera flash.)
...our last trip to Kate's ophthalmologist for a while! We are here in Houston--she did great on the plane yesterday--and had her eye exam today. There has not been any major change since her last eye exam, so the doctor said we don't need to come back until she's 3. Kate turning 3 sounds like it should be so long from now, but I know how fast this past year has gone and I can only imagine it will go faster. By the way, having a full-blown toddler is exhausting. It's fun, frustrating, humorous, challenging, and tiring all at the same time. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Well, here are few pictures from our time in Houston, and then off to bed. We are leaving for Boston early tomorrow morning.

Kate with Minnie.
The waiting room area at the Texas Children's Hospital Opthalmology clinic.

Our mandatory picture with the bejeweled dancing cows.
No comments:
Post a Comment