(Kate's first time to have her hair done by a hair dresser...while waiting for mommy's hair to dry. Thank you Lisa! Too bad it didn't last long.)
....Miss America 2010. We thought it would be funny to dress Kate up and take pictures in her swimsuit, while she was twirling her baton, and in a dress. We had a lot of great pictures, BUT our camera card decided to blow up--I didn't even know it was possible. So, we tried to take a few more pictures but didn't get any as good as the earlier ones. Oh well. Kate was tired and getting close to bed time, so we thought putting Sophie in a dress would make her laugh. It worked! We got a few good shots before she was ready for her bath.
3 comments:
Too cute....I'm sure Miss Kate will have plenty of crowns to play with as she grows up, huh? I'm really diggin' that lamp in the background too, where did you get it? lol
Christie
Thanks! Hobby Lobby!
I would love to have seen the SS and the twirling. Laugh - Laugh
I think you were not quit 3 when you started twirling lessons. Maybe she will be blessed with Grandma Debbie's twirling talent....
Post a Comment