Monday, January 25, 2010

Missing Daddy




...Kate getting sick on Friday night.  To make matters worse, Michael went out of town this morning (he'll be back tomorrow evening though).  I thought she was getting better this morning but as I type this she is coughing in the monitor.  I think she's just missing her daddy.  It is too sweet (and sad too) to hear her walk through the house saying "Daddy".  Lately she has started saying "my daddy" when he holds her.  I think she's working on a new sports car when she turns 16.  At this rate she'll get a Mercedes.  You can actually see him melting.  
She's not the only one melting, though.  I got a beautiful flower arrangement today.  He is just too sweet.  I'm ready for him to come back.  We're just better together, like the Jack Johnson song says. 
For you grandparents out there...relax...I'm taking Kate to the doctor tomorrow to make sure she's okay.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

c got sick right before i left on my last trip! i think they must know. but, unfortunately she is not feeling too hot right now either. :( coughing, runny nose. i'll give her doc a call tomorrow too. :)