Monday, August 4, 2008

Nude photos already?

...a trip to Kate's first photo session. The photographer is Denae Hutson, and she is great! Kate handled the 2 hour session like a pro, and even woke up for some of the shots. I did think about titling this post "Artsy Shartsy" for issues that arose while I was holding her in some of her nude shots...I'll leave it to your imagination! We don't have all of the photos yet, but should be able to see them and start purchasing them at the end of the week. Here are some of the sample shots Denae posted on her blog (http://www.denaehutsonphotography.blogspot.com/). We'll let you know when all of the photos are ready in case anybody wants to place orders!




2 comments:

becky said...

I have to say that I think most babies look like little aliens when they are born but from the bottom of my heart you guys have a VERY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!! I love her and want to squeeze her!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Denae is wonderful and it looks like she had a beautiful baby to work with!!
We will be posting pictures of our newest family member probably tomorrow. Lets just say Syd got an early bday present!