Once we got her all ready we introduced her (if you know Kate then you know she likes to be introduced...all the time) and she came in to the room. You could see she felt beautiful. I would like to bottle that feeling for her to use later when girls are mean. She was so confident and happy. I loved watching her round the corner to see her Daddy. I also loved seeing her handsome Daddy. He was beaming with pride as he watched her. I was beaming too, because he looked HOT!
The happy couple had a great time at the dance. Kate got to chicken dance for the first time. They even snuck out after the dance for an ice cream date. I'm so blessed to have a husband like Michael that is teaching his daughter how to be treasured by her Daddy, the way God intended. I also know she is watching how he treasures her Mommy and I pray that guides her choice in a partner one day. If she can find someone even half as good as her Daddy then she is set!
Checking the "twirl factor" of her dress
Pretty feet...she's her mommy's daughter.






No comments:
Post a Comment