...Jude's first birthday! I can't believe my baby boy is one, but alas, he is. It seems like yesterday he looked like this:



Where did the year go? Our little family has had a lot of changes in the last year, the biggest being life with our bouncing baby boy. I should really call him our speedy little boy. He is the fastest crawler I've ever seen. When he knows he's being cantankerous he really, really crawls fast, and with a big grin on his face. I just can't imagine not having our little Jude! He is so wonderful, just like his sister.
Yesterday was his party and we had it at our house. Yes, our house! Since we live in Oklahoma we decided to have the party at our house. My parents came (Ginny and Pop), Michael's dad and Donna came (Papa Ron and Grandma Donna), GG Debbie (Michael's step-grandma), Bella, Bennie, Jamie, Ian (Jude's best friend), Brad (we call him Uncle Brad), and our sweet neighbors (Mr. Wade, Miss Heather, and Tanner). We are so thankful for all of you and glad you came to Jude's party. It was a great puppy party!
Good morning birthday boy!
Puppy food!
My best boys!
Are all these for me?
Checking out the goodies!
That's a yummy dog bone.
Sugar coma
Hey Sissy, you have got to try this!
Best buddies Jude and Ian getting ready to roll
He loaded up his balloons and had a birthday parade to the playground
Rollin'
Big sister has played her heart out. I adore this amazing little girl.
About 20 minutes after everyone left this was the scene.
Good night sweet Jude! Mommy and Daddy and Kate love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment