
We've had tons going on with the move too. My parents came down for Thanksgiving to help us pack up and get out of the house. Michael started his job the following Monday and Mom and I left Lubbock on Tuesday. I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life! I can't imagine what it would have been like without my parents. I'm pretty sure it would not have gotten done.
Now I am in the holding pattern. Michael is already in Tulsa and I at my parent's house with the kids and dogs. Yikes! On Friday we will all be under the same roof again and not a moment too soon. We are super excited about our new house in Bixby!
I have posted a bunch of random pictures. I'm pretty sure you can guess what's going on in each of them! Kate finally got to have a bath with Jude. She's been asking for it for quite some time. It's how they said goodbye to their Lubbock bath tub.

No comments:
Post a Comment