Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

...realizing we have a very busy, but very fun schedule. Michael and I are enjoying life and I think Kate is right there with us! Kate's school was able to go to the football field to play with coaches and players last week. It was so much fun and pretty neat. Kate LOVED playing ball on the field. However, she did not want to have anything to do with the coaches and players. Several tried to play with her, but she was not interested.

What's bigger? The ball or my belly?

This is Kate and her friend Lauren. She loves playing with Lauren (she has good taste...her parents are Okies!)



This is what Kate did any time someone tried to talk to her. She would talk to them, but only with head bowed and on the ball.

Unfortunately, her ball had rolled too close to this player so she wasn't able to put her head on it like in the previous picture, so she just stood there.

The Double T class! This is a picture of Kate's classmates, teachers, and student assistants.

Well, we've been going to the doctor pretty frequently lately. For about the last 6 weeks we have had weekly appointments at the high risk doctor, mainly due to the preeclampsia I had with Kate. It's really a great opportunity to see Jude on a weekly basis and I think it helps Kate bond with him.

Speaking of Jude, we have been very busy working on his room. Here is a sneak peak. We still have some things to do but the crib and new twin trundle bed are ready to go! This weekend Ron and Donna came down to help build shelves in his closet (and play with Kate). It was great to have some help getting things ready! We love how it is all coming together. I can't wait to get the pictures framed and hung on the wall. They are amazing.

2 comments:

TT said...

You know who does like football players? TT. That's who.

katie said...

Thanks for the comment, Michael! Passing out would have been a GREAT idea! hehe!

I can't WAIT to see pics of Jude! First of all, I love his name, so I KNOW he's going to be a cutie :) I'll be waiting for updates.