
...mom and dad bringing my nephews to Lubbock for the TTU vs. OSU basketball game. We had so much fun. I just love to watch all 3 kids together. Kason, who is almost 10, is starting to be the "big kid" so he doesn't play with the younger ones much. Krece, however, is so cute with Kate. They just play so well together. He wanted to show her all the things he brought with him on the trip, and she actually shared her toys, willingly, with him.
Because the house is on the market and we are trying to keep it clean the boys and my parents stayed at a hotel. The major perk of that was the hotel pool! It was fun to watch the kids swim both mornings. It was great for Kate because she has avoided the bath lately due to some residual emotional effects of some of the procedures she had done due to her bladder issues. I am happy to say that pool time was VERY healing for her. It hasn't gotten her loosened up enough to try the potty, but she is back to enjoying bath time.
In the end our Red Raiders were victorious! It's fun to have a little family rivalry every now and then. It was a really good game, and it was only made better by having my parents and nephews there with us.
Kason loves his Uncle Mike. He doesn't seem to want to share him much with Krece. He and Michael spend much of the day playing basketball together.
Kate and Krece were so funny together. I don't think Krece was as in to the game as Kate, but I think he enjoyed it.
Mom and Dad with the gang (minus me since I'm taking the picture. They are pretty awesome grandparents and are adored by their grandkids.
Ahhhhhhhhhh
We haven't blogged much about the puppies lately, but not because they haven't been wonderful. Honestly they are such sweet dogs and we are blessed to have them. Sophie is still a pistol and keeps us on our toes. Stanley is just as sweet as ever. Lately he has had some anxiety though. He has started getting very nervous when Kate is upset (sometimes he pukes when she cries). He stays up all night with her if she is sick, and if someone comes to the door while she is napping he goes into protective mode. We did, however, get him some prozac so he doesn't have to be so anxious!


Since we haven't posted any belly pics I though I would post one of me at 22.5 weeks. I still love being pregnant although it is a little more tiring when you are chasing a very active 2.5 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment